We have several services available to you here in Harvey County. In turn, there are questions that need answered. This page may not answer them all, but it will direct you to some of the questions we receive most frequently. If you need more information, please call us or visit our department directory

Find job openings available with the County? 
A list of current open positions with Harvey County can be found here. Applications for positions can be submitted through the KSGovJobs website.

Get involved and informed on County government? 
The Harvey County Commission holds weekly meetings on Tuesdays, typically at 9 a.m. The agenda is published online the Friday prior. There are also several volunteer boards that citizens can join to help guide County decision making. 

Register to vote in Harvey County? 
A voter registration application can be filed through the clerk's office. 

Rent a County facility for my event or meeting? 
Camp Hawk, East Park and West Park all have buildings available to use for your special occasions through Harvey County Parks.  

Find property information?
From personal property to plat maps to real estate to district mapping, the appraiser's office can help you discover those answers.

Get a vehicle tag or driver's license?
Both vehicle tags and driver's licenses are services of the treasurer's office. 

Get a permit for a well, sewer system or utility?
Our water well and sewer system permits are functions of the planning, zoning and environmental department. Utility permits can be requested through the road and bridge department.   

Search for offenders in my area?
The sheriff's office maintains an online database with offender information.

Find County bid requests? 
The County regularly opens purchasing up to bidding to acquire competitive, reliable products and services.