Harvey County Parks is dedicated to the preservation of natural resources through the practice of land stewardship, education and by providing quality outdoor recreation opportunities.
Provide public access to outdoor recreational opportunities in a safe environment.
Foster public appreciation of the native flora and fauna and protection of those natural resources.
Encourage educational use of the natural habitat.
- June 4 - Outdoor Adventurers kickoff meeting and Movie Under the Stars at East Park.
- June 11 - Horse Trail Scavenger Hunt at East Park
- June 18 - Outdoor Adventurers meeting and Movie Under the Stars at West Park.
- June 25 - Kids fishing clinic at West Park
- July 9 - Outdoor Adventurer meeting and Movie Under the Stars at East Park
- July 16 - Water War at East Park
- July 23 - OUtdoor Adventurer meeting and Movie Under the Stars at West Park
- August 6 - Outdoor Adventurer camp out and Movie Under the Stars at West Park
- August 13 - Star Gazing (Persied Shower) at East Park
- August 20 - Mud Volleyball Tournament and Movie Under the Stars at East park
- September 3 - Outdoor Adventurer Awards and Movie Under the Stars at West Park
- September 10 - 3-D shoot at East Park
- September 17 - Movie Under the Stars at East Park
Follow us at Facebook.com/harveycountyparks for more information about upcoming events.
All event date and times are subject to change.