Click here to visit the Harvey County Elections website: www.HVcoKSvote.com
Functions of the Election Office
- Central voter registration site for Harvey County
- Maintains voter registration database
- Generates voter registration lists and reports
- Maintains lists of permanent advance and federal service voters
- Accepts filings for public office
- Appoints and trains election board workers
- Layouts and prepares ballots for printing
- Certifies election results to public, media, and Secretary of State
- Prepares results for County Board of Canvassers following each election
RULES CONCERNING VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
This notice covers persons who have applied to register to vote and have not yet provided proof of citizenship. Due to recent court rulings, if you have applied to register to vote at a Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles office or if you have applied to register to vote using the "Federal Form" voter registration application (as opposed to the standard ‘state form’) and have not yet provided proof of citizenship, you are registered to vote for the November 8, 2016, general election. Your name will appear on the poll book for your voting location and you will be given a standard ballot. There is nothing further you need to provide for the November 8, 2016, general election.
If you have questions concerning your eligibility or this notice you may contact your local county election office or the Secretary of State’s office at (800) 262-8683.